Explore, evaluate and educate yourself on the latest technology, products and services in advanced lighting and controls!
Our Advanced Lighting Showcase is full!
View the fantastic line-up of companies here.
Marketing consultant & principal, Experience Light, LLC
& vice president, Illuminating Engineering Society (IES)
The Fun (and Crazy) Evolution and Revolution in the Lighting Industry
Advanced Lighting Podcast:
Registration Fee: $99
Reduced energy and operating costs, superior light quality and quantity, job creation– that’s the power of advanced lighting technology. Join us at the annual Michigan Advanced Lighting Conference to learn how to put that power to work for you. In 2013, nearly 300 participants, 26 speakers, and 34 exhibitors came together at the Electrical Industry Training Center in Warren to learn, share ideas and case studies, conduct business and explore the latest technology in advanced lighting and controls.
For 2014 this one-day informative and dynamic event provides the ideal forum to:
• Explore a showcase of Michigan’s advanced lighting products, services and solutions
• Gain insight about the latest trends, technology developments, and financing options from industry experts
• Make valuable connections with manufacturers, contractors or customers
• Earn credit toward USGBC and BOMI International continuing education
FACILITY PROFESSIONALS: Discover the technology and strategies that will enhance your facility and improve your bottom line.
• Gain access to the latest innovation in daylighting, street and area lighting, and control systems
• Connect with industry professionals and walk away with the practical knowledge and insight to make your project idea a reality
• Learn more about financing options, utility rebates and calculating ROI and total ownership costs
CONTRACTORS & INDUSTRY: Discover how to leverage the latest advanced technology to grow your business.
• Learn what’s next in advanced lighting industry and how it will impact your business
• Understand industry and customer trends and requirements
• Get information about leveraging daylighting technologies
MANUFACTURERS:Get current on the latest industry trends, standards, and market research.
• Get current on industry testing, rating systems and building codes
• Discover advanced lighting needs in new sectors
• Share your products by exhibiting at the Advanced Lighting Showcase
firstname.lastname@example.org | 313.833.0100 ext. 170
Speaking, exhibiting or sponsorship opportunities:
Full Spectrum Sponsors: